At https://www.ibm.com/support/pages/spss-license-authorization-wizard-does-not-launch you can find three suggestions for when starting the License Authorization Wizard fails.
1. Open the License Authorization Wizard "as administrator".
2. Activating SPSS via the Command Prompt.
3. Creating a license file manually.
To manually create a license file we need your SPSS lock code. You can find this code by opening the SPSS echoid.exe in the installation folder. Do you want help with this? Please contact our customer service.
How to open echoid.exe?
1. Open the windows explorer
2. Open the installation address for your version of SPSS.
3. In the search bar, look for echoid.exe
4. Open echoid.exe as administrator
5. In the screen that opens now, you can find your lock code. Share this lock code with customer service at firstname.lastname@example.org, and they will try to create a license file for you.